OUR DETAILING & PAINT CORRECTION PROCESS
Prior to displaying any of our Porsches for sale in the showroom, they will receive our in-house Full Correction Detail which takes approximately 2 days by our highly skilled detailer Mark who has over 23 years of experience detailing prestige marques including Ferrari, Maserati, Tesla and now luckily working with our Porsches.
The process involves :
- Alloy wheels detailed & cleaned inside & out to remove brake dust & iron filing contaminants
- Wheels removed for better access & more detailed cleaning of undercarriage
- Arches & tyres degreased & cleaned by hand
- Extensive wash process including shuts and engine bay
- Tar removed from bodywork & wheels using non-abrasive products
- Paint-safe chemical decontamination for paintwork to remove contaminants beneath surface
- Clay bar used to further decontaminate paintwork
- Extensive multi-stage paint correction process carried out to remove as many defects as possible including scratches, swirl marks, oxidation & flatting marks
- Paint refinement process completed for a hologram-free, refined finish
- Paintwork cleansed to aid the bonding of wax
- Premium wax or sealant applied depending on paint colour
- Wheels treated with high temperature sealant
- Trim & tyres treated for protection against fade & cracking
- Exhaust & bright work polished & protected
- Interior thoroughly vacuumed, cleaned & mats shampooed
- Leather upholstery deep cleaned & conditioned
- All trim/dash/plastics shampooed and left in an as-new condition (no greasy dressings)
- Glass polished inside & out
MAINTAINING THE FINISH OF YOUR PORSCHE
In order to maintain the showroom finish of your Porsche, we offer various levels of care and detailing depending on each individual Porsche ranging from a maintenance valet/detail starting at £60 or an enhancement detail from £150 and even a seasonal protection detail from £175. We can also arrange alloy wheel refurbishments, dent removal and paint repairs to keep the smile on your face and your Porsche in tip-top condition.
Feel free to call and arrange a booking on 02476 679111 or just pop in for a chat.